Thursday, October 16, 2008

Running in Hawaii

Yesterday I went for a run. I waited until night time so it wouldn't be crazy, hot and humid so that I could run comfortably (more so than day, still hot!.) So when I came back, my one of my roommates asked me if I had just gone and jumped in the ocean. I paused and looked at myself drenched in sweat, replied with a laugh no. But it gave me the idea to do just that.... I ran across the street on to the beach (still in my running clothes) and jumped into the ocean. It was a crazy feeling but so much fun. I then came back even more wet and told my roommate that I had now jumped in the ocean.

3 comments:

The Frasers said...

All I have to say...is, That's discusting! How sweaty were you! Ya Sicko! p.s. haha I bet you're wondering how I found out you had a blog MUHAHAHA!!!!

Estelle said...

Looking at your pictures and reading your blog makes me want to be tan and in hawaii sooooo bad!! I'm glad you have a blog up so we can see what you are up to.

Jack and Alyssa said...

how fun! sounds like you're having a great time in Hawaii! maybe i will come and visit you! and by the way, thanks for the wedding money!!!! i would have sent you a thank you card but i don't know your address! soak up some sun for me!!!