Sunday, November 9, 2008

LACEY came to visit!

HALLOWEEN
I was a zebra/cow with a a medical
glove as my utter and Lacey was my milk maid.
LOVE IT!
Eatting Thai food in Haleiwa

DOLE PLANTAION

We just finished the biggest maze in the world
and we're so exhausted from our search.

Pineapple ICE SCREAM!

Little red pineapple
Look lacey's a pineapple!

Oh the bus trips...love it!

Snorkeling in Sharks Cove! Honesly I don't
know why they call it that, its so shallow a shark
couldn't possibly get in there. We saw lots of fish
and sea urchins and lacey spotted a flat sand
fish that blends in and stays on the sand. (Just like
in finding Nemo!)
Queen on the cove!

After sharks cove we had a picnic on the shore.


Picnic on the shore!

Lacey's first ACAI bowl. Now she is addicted and
took packets of it home.
We caught the sunset while waiting for the
bus. There's lacey leaning against the tree
with her leg in the air and then the both of us.


3 comments:

Charise said...

So magnificently fun! You guys fit in a ton in just a week and a half. And I was wondering what that glove was on your zebra towel, now I know! It is amazingly gorgeous in Hawaii.

SPENCERS said...

Wow, it looks like you are having such a great time there! I loved the story of finishing your run and then going across the street to jump in the OCEAN!!! How cool is that to be living in paradise? Don't forget to study every once in awhile...geesh, I think I'd forget to every day.

Self Sustaining Life said...

How long ago was that? Way past time for a new blog post!

Scott