Friday, December 26, 2008

Thanksgiving in KAUAI!

This Thanksgiving 8 of us island hopped over to the island of Kauai. It was so amazingly beautiful there. Honestly that was the most beautiful place I have ever been. We had made plans to take a 22 mile round trip hike, on the Na Pali coast line in Kauai. We borrowed many things from our bishops and set off on the plane with nothing but a hiking backpack packed lightly as we could get it for a week stay. I barely took anything. Most of my weight was in my food for the hike. This might take me a few posts to complete our journeys. Hope you enjoy!

The first day in Kauai we went to a swimming hole. The swimming hope was decked out with a rope swim, waterfalls, 30 foot cliff jumping. It was the best natural playground ever!


The Falls

This pic is behind the waterfall

(John, Chelsea, Kami, Me and another John)

Check out my sweet monkey skills!

No comments: